Happy Tuesday everyone! How are you? I had a lovely spring break trip – nothing sexy, just good food and good fun (and a lot of walking). I came back desperate for a massage and busy with backlogged work. Now that I’m a bit more on top of things, it’s back to memes and chasing hard-to-catch casual sex. You know, the usual.
This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are about something I know all too well… college.
1) Have you ever been sexiled? (To be sexiled is to be denied the use of your room, usually dorm room, because someone is having sex there.)
Nope. I mostly just didn’t care and walked into the room anyway. This really only happened once, and my room was separate so I had a door of my own anyway.
2) Were you ever hit on (propositioned) by a someone in your circle of friends who knew you were in a relationship with someone else?
No ): Funny story about a friend I knew was in a relationship with someone else: I wanted to sleep with him. He wanted to sleep with my best friend. Hilarious, right?
3) Did you ever date someone for sex only, i.e. in hopes of a 1-night stand?
Not so much a one-night stand, but maybe multiple nights… I guess I’m not clear on a definition of “dating.” I’m open to the idea of a mostly physical relationship, but I’ve never really had one. I further suspect that it’s in my nature to care, so I can see that a guy would start to feel weird because I’d start to care about his job, his stress, his family, etc. just out of habit, not because I want to MARRY HIM RIGHT NOW or anything.
4) Were you ever involved in a regrettable sexual incident where alcohol or drugs were involved?
No – I don’t do drugs and I can’t get drunk. I have friends who were in this situation, but I was not involved.
5) Did you ever see a porn movie in an actual movie theater? Did you ever see porn on home movie (8mm) before the age of videotape?
I have a circle of friends who are older than me… and I like to play a game that consists of me proving just how young I am. I always win this game.
I’m not old enough for this question 😛
6) Did you ever discuss the prowess of a sex partner with a friend? Did the friend also have a history with the same person?
I’ve never been friends with anyone who has also slept with someone I slept with. I have discussed my sex life and my partners with friends. I talk about my last partner all the fucking time. Since we broke up, you probably wish I’d stop. I do too, frankly.
Bonus: Many heterosexuals ‘experiment’ in college by having their first same-sex encounter. If you are heterosexual did you have your first same-sex sexual experience in college? Did you like it? What did you do? Are you still hetero-flexible or did you become bisexual?
Never had one of those in college. I did spend a night with a friend talking about all the people – of all genders and sexual orientations – in our class we’d sleep with. I had much higher standards than she did. And actually, many of the people I picked were women. I wasn’t that interested in most of the guys I went to college with. They were either friends, not physically attractive to me, dating someone, gay, too pretentious, or endowed with too much white male privilege for me to handle. I’m also pretty sure they all wanted to sleep with my friends/roommates before me. I’m still flexible on who I’d hook up with, I’ve just never really thought about it.
(Image from Sexographies on Tumblr. Click on the image to go there!)