a backless dress and some beat up sneaks // tmi tuesday #25
It’s been over a year since I last blogged here, and everything is very different. I feel like a totally different person. I have a lot of thoughts and feelings that I’m just now realizing I could post about, but I can’t quite put them all into words right now. I’m going to ease myself back into this by doing TMI Tuesday again.
1. Where you live what is the current season?
Here, in Los Angeles, it’s winter!
2. Do you measure/report the weather temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit?
3. Describe your ideal day of weather?
Depends on my mood. I particularly love rainy days, cool and overcast with both light and hard rain. That kind of weather just makes me want to curl up on the couch with hot cocoa and cookies and popcorn and a movie. Then I just want to cuddle up with a cute boy in bed and have sex with the windows open and the sound of the rain.
4. When it is cold outside I want to:
a. Run outside naked because it is exhilarating.
b. Bundle up in warm clothes and take a winter walk.
c. Turn the heat up, stay indoors, hibernate until warm weather returns.
d. I do not pay attention to the weather.
None of the above – I want to keep the temperature cool, wear only a robe, and get someone into bed with me to warm me up.
5. Do you go “commando” in cold weather or in winter?
No. Maybe I should? Is there a reason people do this?
6. For 10,000 USD would you rather ride a bike for one mile (1.6 km) in 7 degrees F/ 14 degrees C weather or jump naked into a freezing cold Alaskan lake in winter?
I suppose I’d rather ride the bike, since I wouldn’t have to be naked, but someone would have to teach me how to ride a bicycle.
7. What is your favorite piece of winter clothing?
Coats! I have several cute ones.
8. Have you ever worn Long Johns aka long underwear or thermal underwear?
I actually think I have. I don’t know why, but I suspect it was when I was much younger and my mother was, for some reason, convinced that I was just going to freeze to death.
Bonus: Do you have more or less sex in the winter months vs. other times of year?
About the same. My sex life is very minimal all year. More on that later.
Image from HarleyyLouisee on tumblr.