the love drug in your veins // tmi tuesday #7
If you are hesitant about confessing crimes… lie… be creative.
1. Do you know how to pick a lock? Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access?
No ): I’ve thought that it might be a good idea, but I’ve never actually learned how.
2. Do you know how to open a safe with a rotary combination lock? Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access? What did you find?
No ): Maybe not as good an idea as being able to pick a lock… What if “they” pick me up and want me to start doing bank jobs for them?!
3. Have you ever made a copy of a key you were not supposed to have? Did you use it to gain unauthorized access? What were you looking for? Did you find it?
Actually, yes. My first landlady was off her rocker (or getting there) and told me I couldn’t make copies of my keys (one for the front door, one for my door). I thought this was stupid, as I was going to be out of town a lot (I was a grad student) and needed someone to take care of my fish and check up on things while I was out for months at a time. The couple that lived downstairs had keys since they were the “managers” of the place, but they had family and wouldn’t always be around. Also, it seemed supremely stupid that I couldn’t have a copy of the keys in case of an emergency, either in my car or with a trusted friend. So I made copies of the keys. I never needed them.
4. Have you ever stolen or guessed a password? Did you use it to gain unauthorized access? What did you do?
Hmmm… Actually, no. I’ve been given all passwords that I’ve needed for anything. I often have to guess my own password, but that’s just because I suck at remembering things.
5. Do you know how to get data from a computer that requires a password you don’t know?
6. Do you know how to record a telephone call? Have you ever done so secretly? Did you hear anything interesting? What?
I… assume you do something to the telephone. The only way I think I could manage it is if I had a separate recording device in the room with each of the participants and then I pieced together the conversation afterward.
7. Have you ever used a webcam or nanny cam to photograph someone secretly?
No ): The only person in front of my webcam ever is me ):
8. Have you ever used an infrared camera to photograph someone secretly in the dark?
Who has one of those?
9. Have you ever learned anything important by deliberate eavesdropping?
Most of my eavesdropping is accidental. Furthermore, I don’t really remember anything I’ve learned specifically by eavesdropping.
10. Do you know how to hot-wire a car?
No. I could see situations in which this would probably be a good idea, but I hope I’m never in one of them.
Bonus: Have you ever been paid for your sexual skills? What skill(s) did you perform?
No. Part of me is a little disappointed by this – paying for grad school is expensive. But most of me is pretty sure that bad things would happen if I ever were paid for my sexual skills. The only thing I do sort of wish I could do/had done is pole dancing for money. Alas, being a grad student is surprisingly busy work.
(Image originally posted by sexy-yetclassy at Tumblr. Click on the image to go there!)